Alexandria Wedding Venue
1909 Windmill Lane
Alexandria, Virginia 22307
Book your event within two weeks of taking a tour at Hollin Hall and you’ll receive 15% off the rental fee!
Here are 5 reasons why Hollin Hall is a gorgeous Alexandria wedding site:
1. The ceremony can take place at Mount Vernon Unitarian Church, which is conveniently located on the seven-acre grounds.
2. You have a choice of two venues for indoor events: historic Hollin Hall or the modern Meeting House.
3. Outdoor ceremonies may be held in the walled boxwood garden, which can accommodate both large and small weddings.
4. The Colonial Revival-style Hollin Hall was built in 1919, and features exotic details like Japanese teak floors.
5. This historic house has an impressive roster of past party guests: Carl Sandburg, Herbert Hoover, and Mrs. Woodrow Wilson to name a few.
A refundable security deposit is required, and ranges $300–500 depending on type of event. April–November, ceremonies start at $525 for two hours. Additional hours are $250/hour. The rehearsal is $200 for the first 1 hour, $100 each additional hour or portion thereof. A 6-hour reception at Hollin Hall or Meeting House starts at $2,750, and each additional hour is $300/hour. Ceremony and reception packages start at $3,400 and last for 7 hours, and each additional hour is $400.
December–March, this venue can be rented for $1,800 for 6 hours. Additional hours are $300/hour.
There is an additional charge for holiday events, such as New Year’s Eve, July 4th, or Christmas. Please call for details.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year round, seven days a week. Events can be held 8am–10pm Monday through Saturday and 2:00pm–10 pm on Sundays.