Why We Like This Place
5 reasons why Harbour View is such a fun—and versatile!—Virginia wedding venue:
1. Riverfront ceremonies are so romantic: Say your vows on the Veranda overlooking the Occoquan River. This fully sheltered space, lined with billowing white curtains, connects you to the outdoors while protecting you from the elements!
2. You can get ready in style: There’s a full bridal suite with lots of room for you and your wedding party, plus an on-site salon and spa that provides convenient day-of beauty and relaxation services.
3. Cocktail hour never looked so good: The second-floor Gallery is open and inviting, with hardwood floors and a wall of windows. It’s a great place for guests to meet and mingle before the reception begins.
4. Photo ops abound: The marina and well-manicured grounds provide beautiful backdrops for your wedding photos.
5. You’ve got two reception halls to choose from: Sewall’s Point Ballroom and the Hutchinson Room. Both feature outdoor balconies that allow guests to enjoy a little fresh air—AND picturesque views of the marina below—during your event.
Max. Seated Indoors: 250
Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
Max. Seated Indoors: 320
Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
Max. Standing Indoors: 450
Max. Standing Outdoors: 0
|Max. Seated: 400|
Fees & Deposits
Your date will be held for 5 days for free. After that, 25% of the rental fee is required to reserve your date. Another 25% is due 9 months prior to the event and the balance is due 30 days prior. Events booked within 9 months of the event date will require a 50% deposit. Rental fees range $1,750–8,250 depending on the day and time of the event, and the guest count. Special rates are available for winter weddings.
CateringChoose From List
Special Events, Parties
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair Accessible
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
- Wondering what CBA or BYO means?
- Why can't I search by price?
- Click here for more info on our editorial process.