Middleburg Wedding Venue
36205 Snake Hill Road
Middleburg, Virginia 20117
5 reasons why Goodstone Inn & Restaurant is one of the best Virginia wedding venues:
1. Garden weddings become so much more when they’re at a historic inn nestled on a 265-acre estate in the heart of Northern Virginia’s wine and hunt country.
2. The Inn’s cottages accommodate up to 46 overnight guests so you can turn your intimate wedding into a weekend getaway for your closest family and friends.
3. Southern hospitality is a way of life here: Relaxed, gracious hosts take care of the smallest details, making your event stress-free—whether your guest count is 50 or 150.
4. Fresh is best: Custom farm-to-table menus are created from just-picked ingredients from Goodstone’s own farm and other local sources.
5. A wide range of nearby activities like antique shopping, steeple chase races, hiking, golfing and whitewater rafting means guests will have plenty to keep them entertained!
50% of all guest room and site rental fees is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Rental fees for exclusive use of the property range $6,500–10,000. Meals start at $78/person. Tax, alcohol, gratuity and a 20% service charge are additional. Call for information on weddings—from elegant intimate events at The Manor House to elaborate affairs on the 265-acre Goodstone Inn estate.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Goodstone Inn & Restaurant