Warrenton Wedding Venue
511 Falmouth Street
Warrenton, Virginia 20186
Here are 5 reasons Alwyngton Manor makes a picturesque Hunt Country wedding venue:
1. The ivy-draped Rose Garden—complete with lily pond—makes a tranquil ceremony site.
2. This 1855 manor is a slice of American history: Alwyngton was once owned by John Quincy Marr, the first Confederate soldier killed in the Civil War.
3. What’s more romantic than a wedding at a Southern-style mansion? With its gracious rooms, Victorian garden and gazebo, Alwyngton’s easygoing elegance will wow your guests.
4. The bride can make a dramatic entrance to her ceremony via horse-drawn carriage.
5. This country manor is conveniently located just 45 minutes outside of the Beltway.
A $2,000 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date. 75% of the rental fee is due 90 days prior to the event, and the balance and final guest count is due 5 days before the event.
Saturday event packages range $100-155/person, and special Friday and Sunday event packages for 100 guests and 4-hours range $6,750-8,500 depending on type of meal served ($6,750 for a reception with hors d’oeuvres and $,8500 for a dinner buffet). All rental fees include exclusive use of the first floor of the house, use of the grounds, and Rose Garden, event set up and management, and two hours of consulting services. 9% tax and 15% gratuity are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.