Austin, Texas 78734
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Vintage Villas Hotel & Events on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- The property overlooks stunning Travis Lake. There are panoramic water, valley, and Hill Country views to be savored throughout the hotel and its surrounding grounds, giving the spot a “destination wedding” feel even though it’s just 30 minutes south of Austin.
- There are multiple venues for celebrating. Two outdoor areas—one with a gazebo, and one with an arbor—let you take advantage of Texas’ year-round warm weather. The indoor spaces feature vaulted ceilings, tasteful lighting, and oversized windows to take in the state’s famous sunsets.
- You can stay for the weekend in gracious accommodations. Why have your guests drive back to the city, when they can overnight in one of the Villa’s 44 boutique rooms? Housed in three unique buildings that are designed and decorated to reflect different aspects of Texas, the rooms are cozy, welcoming, and feature original works by national and southwest artists.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 75
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
30% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $250–4,000 depending on the space reserved, and the day and time of the event. Meals range $28–68/person. Tax, alcohol and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility