Boerne, Texas 78006
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Marquardt Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Nestled in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, this family-owned, bluff-top ranch boasts sweeping views of the countryside, as well as the Guadalupe River, which winds through cypress trees on the property.
- The reception hall features an 11-foot-tall glass cross that captures the sunset, set into a majestic rock wall. It’s a stunning focal point for indoor ceremonies and celebrations.
- Separate suites for the bride and groom provide everything you need to get ready, including private bathrooms with showers, and couches and TVs for some relaxation.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 310
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 240
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 310
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
30% of the rental fee is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $2,500–6,800 depending on the day of the week, month, and guest count. Meals start at $16.50/person. Tax and alcohol are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility