Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Ma Maison on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Video by McLendon Photography.
Why We Like This Place
- This Provence-like setting is infused with Southern hospitality. It sits on 23 secluded Texas Hill Country acres overlooking Lac Moise, and offers a variety of indoor and outdoor options for ceremonies and receptions.
- An antique French gazebo adds romance to the Green Cathedral. For larger gatherings, exchange vows under a canopy of stately oak trees at The Grove, where the stone altar has been wired for lighting and acoustics.
- The Great Hall transports you to a chateau in the south of France. A soaring ceiling, exposed beams and crystal chandeliers give the grand space an openness and elegance, while the fireplace, private alcoves and balcony create warmth, visual interest and quiet spots for conversation.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 500
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated: 300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date. An additional 25% is due 180 days prior to the event and the remaining balance is due 90 days prior. The rental fee is $3,500 for Monday–Thursday; $5,500 for Friday and Sunday; and $7,500 for Saturday.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility