San Antonio, Texas 78251
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country's “Your Day, Your Way” promise: They'll create an unforgettable wedding—without breaking the bank. Just tell them your price and and they'll put together your options. It’s that simple. Contact them today to start planning.
Offer is based on a minimum spend of $5,000 and is subject to availability. Applies to new bookings only.
Why We Like This Place
- With 11 unique wedding venues, there’s something for every couple. From casually elegant ballrooms and stunning outdoor pavilions to intimate gardens and decks with sweeping views of the Texas countryside, this resort provides the perfect backdrop for any style of wedding.
- A dedicated wedding professional will guide you through the planning process. You’ll be paired with an experienced wedding specialist who will focus on your needs and be with you every step of the way.
- Nestled on 300-acres in the Texas Hill Country, the resort will keep your entire wedding party happy with inviting guest rooms, endless activities, a full-service spa, 27-hole golf course, multiple dining options, and more.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 3000
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated Indoors: 1000
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 1500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 600
- Max. Seated: 3000
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 business days prior to the event. The rental fee starts at $2,000. Meals range $93–119/person. Tax, alcohol and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Alternate Info: Hyatt Regency Hill Country