Burnet, Texas 78611
We'd love it if you would mention that you found A Texas Hill Country Wedding on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• Log Country Cove is an elegant waterfront paradise on the shores of Lake LBJ. As if the crystalline lake wasn’t lovely enough, there’s also a grotto and rocky waterfall.
• Big Timber Lodge, their main venue, is yours for the entire weekend. Host the rehearsal dinner on Friday, your ceremony and reception on Saturday, then stay overnight at this lakeside villa for a luxurious start to your honeymoon.
• If you don’t need the whole lodge, you’ll love the Log Cabin! With a dramatic, high-peaked roof, walls of windows and a spreading lawn dotted with mature trees, it’s a beautiful spot for al fresco ceremonies and indoor festivities.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated Indoors: 350
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 350
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 400
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 400
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 15 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee for the Cedar Skies Barn ranges $2,200–6,900 depending on the season. A day-of coordinator is $1,500 (required for weddings over 175 guests). Monday–Thursday rental is available for $300/hour (3-hour minimum). Contact venue for pricing on additional services provided.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility