Grace Bridal Couture
This is the fallback content for users who cannot see the Google Map.
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like Them
Dreaming of a wedding dress that reflects your individual personality? Here are 5 reasons to consider entrusting your vision to Grace Bridal Couture:
1. Exquisite artistry. Award-winning couturier Loyce Wheatley, the genius behind Grace Bridal Couture, is a true artisan. She takes her craft beyond concept to include expert construction, a talent inherited from her mother and grandmother. Whether remaking an heirloom wedding dress or fashioning a modern gown, Loyce delights in adding intricate details to make her gowns special—back straps made out of crystals, hand-finished lace or a hand-tufted skirt, for example. A devotee of exceptional tailoring, Loyce ensures that each of her creations are cut to enhance your individual beauty. A graduate of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, Loyce began her career in retail, then worked as an in-house designer at a boutique. When a client requested a custom wedding dress, Loyce found her true calling. “I am passionate about what I do for my clients,” says Loyce, “because it’s a once-in-a-lifetime moment.”
2. Service that’s above and beyond. This exceptional designer is also a genuine, caring professional who puts her heart and soul into every project. She understands what your wedding dress means to you. In fact, Loyce is so meticulous that she’s known to attend her brides as they prepare to walk down the aisle. Recounts a Grace bride we spoke with: “Loyce actually came to my wedding, made sure the gown was perfectly pressed and then helped me get ready. I couldn’t have asked for more!”
3. You set the trend. Why let New York or Europe dictate the wedding style you should be wearing? If you can’t find what you want among the sea of strapless, white bridal gowns, then let Loyce dream up a dress with all the components you desire. Loyce is a master of corsetry, so fantasy couture—Victorian, Regency, Renaissance—becomes a reality under her skillful hands. Want a bridal gown with elaborate lace sleeves or a neckline that’s just so? Then come to Loyce. A wedding dress in color or pastels? The photographs of other Grace brides in unique non-white bridal gowns will give you the courage to go your own way. Do you fancy flowing veils and a train fit for royalty? A slinky silk silhouette or figure-flattering a-line? Petticoats or peplums? Together you and Loyce decide what’s hot and haute. Think of it as your very own Project Runway moment!
4. Surprisingly well-priced. If you think custom couture and oodles of personal attention are only for celebrities, then think again. Brides reported that they were pleasantly surprised how thoughtfully Loyce worked with their budgets, offering fabrics and style choices that would help them save. Says one satisfied Grace customer, “Besides being price conscious, she was also incredibly sweet.”
5. Rave Reviews:
“I have always been impressed with Grace Bridal Couture and the quality of products Loyce uses to make beautiful garments.”
“She actually was on site at the wedding to make sure the bride’s dress needs were handled personally. I’ve never seen that before!”
Loyce is very likable, friendly and professional. She loves what she does and cares about her clients.
“My gown was ready on time and for less than $3,000. She exceeded my expectations.”
“You will not find an artist who cares more than Loyce does. That passion, love and dedication she brings to each of her projects is what makes you a vision when you walk down the aisle.”
“I showed her a dress that resembled what I was hoping for and told Loyce the budget I was working with. She made it happen”.
“I trust her implicitly. Her vision and execution gave me a work of art.”
“I loved working with Loyce!”
Hours:By appointment only.
|Tuesday - Friday:||11:00pm||–7:00pm|
Closed Sunday and Monday.
Late weekday evening appointments available upon request.
This salon carries a selection of:
- Wedding Dresses
- Veils, Wedding Jewelry and Accessories
Custom Wedding Dress Design:
While we make every attempt to maintain the accuracy of this information, please contact salons in advance to verify their current selection and policies.