Los Angeles, California 90048
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Orlando Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons to spend your honeymoon at The Orlando:
1) This chic, boutique hotel boasts an inviting and modern interior: Decorated in a comforting palette of tans, chocolate, and burnt orange, it immediately soothes the senses.
2) All accommodations have luxurious amenities: 400-count Egyptian cotton linens, designer bath products, gourmet honor bar, iPod dock, wireless access, and more. Several rooms have private patios.
3) Great attractions are just steps away: The Grove, Beverly Center, and The Original Farmers Market are within walking distance of the hotel.
4) Special packages offer unique perks: For example, The Farmers Market Deletable History Package includes a gift certificate to the market, the Original Farmers Market Cookbook, a parking pass, and a shopping tote among other things. Their Shopping Package lets you immerse yourself in the boutique-filled West 3rd Street neighborhood.
5) The spa and heated outdoor pool make relaxation a snap: Take a refreshing dip, and if you’d like some private pampering get a massage or beauty treatment in your room.
Honeymoon Package Notes
- Deluxe accommodations or Luxury Suite
- Welcome champagne amenity
- Rose petal turndown
- Breakfast in bed
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages range $299–1,500 and vary depending on season and room type.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $209–1,900 and vary depending on season and room type.
Spa ServicesSome spa services available
In-room massage available
Spa Services Notes
- Couples massage room
Hot Tubs/BathsSoaking tub
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Nearby Attraction Details
West 3rd Street is home to many unique boutiques and trendy restaurants, located by the Beverly Center, the Grove and the Original Farmers Market.