San Diego, California 92128
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Rancho Bernardo Inn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Here are six reasons we recommend Rancho Bernardo Inn for a San Diego area honeymoon destination:
- Spa pool cabanas that are about more than just a shady place to avoid sunburn; for honeymooners, they create private outdoor rooms in a public place. PDA to your heart’s content!
- Green initiative. Well, sure, there are golf greens on property, but we mean green as in eco-friendly. From water conservation to fair-trade coffee, the Inn’s small steps are making an impact. It’s a nice day for a green honeymoon!
- We’re suckers for plantation shutters. Like all the chic coastal décor at the Inn, the shutter-like doors in the guest rooms and spa casitas are laid-back elegant, reminiscent of lazy days, long naps and warm summer nights.
- Not rooms, but retreats. Recently renovated guest rooms are newly dubbed “guest retreats,” and for good reason: a bevy of home-away-from-home touches include WiFi, 42” flat screen TVs, upscale linens, and a private balcony or patio.
- Spaaaaaa. Outdoor spa cabanas, a huge saline pool and a lush garden oasis make this spa extraordinary.
- A sophisticated dining experience. AVANT, the resort’s new and highly regarded signature restaurant, offers the best in wine country cuisine. Think fresh ingredients from their chef’s on-property garden paired with creative cocktails and an award-winning wine list. Don’t miss Saturday and Sunday brunch!
Honeymoon Package Notes
Packages range from chauffeured wine and beer tasting getaways to an All Play No Play, No Pay package where guests can dine in signature restaurant AVANT, receive two signature spa treatments or enjoy a round of golf together.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages range $239–349/night.
Guest Room Rates
Guest room rates start at $199/night.
Spa ServicesFull spa onsite
Hot Tubs/BathsSoaking tub