Rancho Bernardo Inn
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
Here are six reasons we recommend Rancho Bernardo Inn for a San Diego area honeymoon destination:
1. Spa pool cabanas that are about more than just a shady place to avoid sunburn; for honeymooners, they create private outdoor rooms in a public place. PDA to your heart’s content!
2. Green initiative. Well, sure, there are golf greens on property, but we mean green as in eco-friendly. From water conservation to fair-trade coffee, the Inn’s small steps are making an impact. It’s a nice day for a green honeymoon!
3. We’re suckers for plantation shutters. Like all the chic coastal décor at the Inn, the shutter-like doors in the guest rooms and spa casitas are laid-back elegant, reminiscent of lazy days, long naps and warm summer nights.
4. Not rooms, but retreats. Recently renovated guest rooms are newly dubbed “guest retreats,” and for good reason: a bevy of home-away-from-home touches include WiFi, 42” flat screen TVs, upscale linens, and a private balcony or patio.
5. Spaaaaaa. Outdoor spa cabanas, a huge saline pool and a lush garden oasis elevates this spa experience to extraordinary.
6. Award-winning dining. Critic’s Choice, highest Zagat rating, Best Brunch in Town…the accolades keep on coming for El Bizcocho. Don’t miss the wine list or the pastry menu!
Honeymoon Package Notes
Packages include wine tours, picnic lunches, rounds of golf, and spa services.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Pricing depends on season and availability. Please contact for details.
Guest Room Rates
Guest room rates start at $199/night.