Lake Arrowhead Honeymoon Venue
25994 State Highway 189
Lake Arrowhead, California 92391
Here are 5 Reasons Why Arrowhead Pine Rose Cabins Makes a Perfect Honeymoon Hot Spot:
1. The woodsy, rustic setting allows you to fully unplug from your daily lives—even if you’re enjoying a more “modern” amenity, like a soak in a jetted tub.
2. Add some heat to your honeymoon: With kitchens and/or fireplaces in some cabins, there’s no reason you have to go anywhere. Stock up and stay in as long as you like.
3. Bring your pet: Some cabins allow pets, so even furry family members can be there to help you start your lives together.
4. A balance of privacy and service: Book one of these cozy cabins, and you won’t be bugged for daily turndown service like you would with a hotel, or left totally on your own like you would with a vacation rental. It really is the best of both worlds.
5. The great outdoors is literally in your front yard: Explore the beauty of the area with access to nearby nature trails, a tranquil, babbling brook, water parks, and kayaking adventures.
Honeymoon packages include champagne or sparkling cider, two dozen long-stemmed red roses, two bundles of firewood with fire starter, and hot cocoa and tea.
Cabin rates range from $89-220/night, depending on day of week, accommodations, and availability.
No spa services onsite
Private hot tub
Hot tub onsite
Bathtub with jacuzzi jets
Not wheelchair accessible
Other Water Sports
There’s a nearby water slide park, and water skiing is available in the summertime. Some attractions are seasonal.