Newport Beach Hotel
2306 West Oceanfront Blvd
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Contact: Kristina DeLorme
Request more information from Newport Beach Hotel
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why the Newport Beach Hotel is sought after for fun-in-the-sun honeymoons:
1. A complimentary breakfast of muffins, oatmeal, fruit, juice and coffee will get you fueled (and caffeinated) before you set out to explore this popular region.
2. Oceanview guestrooms overlook the beach and the Pacific, but if you want to enjoy the water without venturing outside, sink into your oversized jetted spa tub or deep soaking tub.
3. The hotel lends out bicycles for sightseeing, so borrow a couple and cruise the local sites, shops and restaurants!
4. Shade and shopping can be found at nearby South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island, retail meccas known for designer labels and a fabulous selection of things you can’t live wilthout.
5. Romantic dining and outdoor adventures are within walking distance. Looking forward to a candlelit dinner overlooking the water? A night of dancing? Surfing lessons? Ask the hotel concierge for recommendations.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $195–$400/night, depending on room type, season and holiday.