Palm Springs Honeymoon Venue
257 South Patencio Road
Palm Springs, California 92220
Romance thrives at this historic Palm Springs honeymoon destination. A few highlights:
1. Forbe’s Sexiest: Actually, Korakia consistently makes the sexy-lists of many magazines. There’s no denying Korakia’s spicy sensuality. Prepare to be wooed.
2. Exotic Mediterranean: At Korakia, “Mediterranean” means more than just SpaFraTaly. A Moroccan-inspired courtyard has flowing fountains and a stone waterfall, while other parts of the hotel recall the balmy coast of Greece.
3. Relax & Rec-reate: Start your mornings with complimentary home-cooked breakfast, then enjoy the bocce court, library, fire pits, spa treatments, heated pools, nightly movies, bicycles for venturing downtown and nearby hiking trails. Don’t miss Moroccan-style afternoon tea!
4. Nourish Your Soul: Sure, you can strike your best pose on the outdoor Yoga platform. But stargazing (or gazing into each other’s eyes) can also be a spiritual experience. Korakia’s serenity and tranquil vibe inspires just such intimate diversions.
5. Choose Your Passion: Each of the individually realized rooms and suites provide their own unique amenities—high wood-beam ceilings, fireplaces, full kitchens, private patios, lavish stone bathtubs, and even outdoor showers and a waterfall-fed Jacuzzi. The most difficult part? Deciding which to choose for your magical stay!
Romantic Couples Massage, welcome ammenity, dinner for two in private courtyard, and special turndown one night during your stay.
Packages start at $375 not including room charge.
Rooms range $169–239. Studios and suites range $279–369. Prices vary depending on the season.
Some spa services available
In-room massage available
Close to downtown Palm Springs, restaurants and nightlife, musuems, theater and Palm Springs Aerial Tram. Other activities like horseback riding, tennis and hiking can also be arranged.
Honeymoon Packages Room Service Concierge Services Onsite Restaurant Onsite Gym Pet Friendly