Los Angeles, California 90036
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Farmer’s Daughter Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Location, location, location: The Farmer’s Daughter Hotel is a slice of good old country-style comfort located in an urban oasis. It’s near the border of Beverly Hills, within walking distance of Museum Row, and just a hop away from the walkable areas of 3rd Street and Melrose.
- Get a room: All the rooms at The Farmer’s Daughter are what can only be described as “LA modern meets country kitsch,” to quote their website. For couples looking for a little more adventure, ask about the No Tell Room.
- Wine and dine: All guests are invited to the daily Wine Hour.
- Splish, splash: Enjoy the outdoor pool, complete with a sundeck and patio for soaking up the rays.
- Down-home, country cooking: As a guest, you must try the increasingly popular on-site restaurant, TART. Here they serve up country style comfort food featuring fresh ingredients. The mood transitions from relaxed and casual in the daytime, but at night it becomes a perfect setting for a romantic dinner amidst sparkling lights over the patio. Diners may also take advantage of private cabana-style booths for a more intimate experience.
- In-room dining with your own personal valet (suite accommodations only)
- Champagne and chocolates
- Breakfast in bed
- Tour packages
- Bicycle rentals
- Valet parking and more
Honeymoon Package Notes
Packages may include:
Honeymoon Package Rates
Package rates vary. Please inquire for more details.
Guest Room Rates
Room rates range $189–249/night, tax and fees are additional. Rates vary based on room type and availability.
Spa ServicesIn-room massage available
Hot Tubs/BathsStandard bathtub
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Nearby Attraction Details
Ideally located in the heart of Los Angeles, the Farmer’s Daughter hotel is just steps away from The Grove, CBS Studios and Museum Row.
Alternate Info: Tart Restaurant