San Clemente, California 92672
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Casa Tropicana Boutique Beachfront Inn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons to consider Casa Tropicana for a Southern California honeymoon:
1. You can have the entire 5th-floor to yourselves: The Penthouse comes with a sweeping ocean view, a private deck, a romantic fireplace and lots of privacy.
2. Special packages add even more sizzle: With the “Wrap It Up” package, you’re treated to rose petals on the bed, chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne, plus a memorable dinner on the town.
3. Great restaurants are close by: You have your choice of Italian, Mexican, Chinese, French and Seafood for starters…plus the Sunday farmers market offers the best in local breads, produce, etc.
4. San Clemente State Beach is just steps away: Take a stroll on the sand, watch the surfers, or stop for a picnic lunch along the way.
5. There’s sun 342 days a year: The average temperature is 70 degrees, too, so you’re practically guaranteed a gorgeous getaway no matter when you’re here.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Packages may include:
- Spa treatments
- Rose-covered beds
- Long-stemmed roses
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $350/night. Prices vary depending on availability and time of year.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms start at $285/night, based on availability. Taxes and incidentals not included.
Spa ServicesIn-room massage available
Hot Tubs/BathsPrivate hot tub
Bathtub with jacuzzi jets
Wheelchair AccessAccess limited
- Complimentary Mini-Bar
- Flat-Screen TV
- Beach Chairs
- Umbrellas and Towels
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Nearby Attraction Details
Steps from the beach and pier in San Clemente, easy and close access to many Orange County, California attractions.