Hermosa Beach Honeymoon Venue
1300 The Strand
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
1. Warm Southern California weather and the warmth of a fireplace in each suite add just the right amount of heat for your honeymoon.
2. Room to relax inside and out, with separate living room and bedroom areas and private balconies overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
3. Romantic strolls and bike rides along The Strand, the 26-mile coastal path that lies between the hotel and the beach.
4. Restaurants specializing in Cajun, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, American, and Japanese cuisine (to name a few) are just a short walk or drive from the Beach House Hotel. The hotel staff is happy to offer recommendations and assist with reservations.
5. Happily ever after can start with laughter at the Comedy & Magic Club, also recommended by the staff at the Beach House Hotel. The food is fabulous and the entertainment isn’t too shabby either, with celebrity guests like Jay Leno visiting.
Coastal Romance Package includes great California Champagne, rose petal welcome, bubble bath, late check out (2pm) and parking.
Romance Package is just $95/night added to regular room rates. Reservations must be made in advance.
Rooms range $239–499/night September–June or $369–649/night July–August. Prices vary depending on day of the week and location in the hotel. All rooms are identical, except for the view. Standard View, Partial View, Ocean View or Ocean Front Rooms are available.
Some spa services available
In-room massage available
Massage, Facials, Special Wraps and others—all within treatment rooms.
In-room massage also available. Appointments necessary.
Hot tub onsite
Parking included with Coastal Romance Package, not with regular room rates. Close to LAX for flying out on Honeymoon vacations, and great romantic retreat in South Bay area of Los Angeles.
Beach within 1 mile
Comedy and Magic Club, multiple indepdendent restaurants, Hermosa Beach Pier, specialty shops, jazz clubs, and the beautiful beach at Hermosa Beach.