Andreas Hotel and Spa
227 North Indian Avenue
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Contact: Gina Campbell/Ruby Garcia
Request more information from Andreas Hotel and Spa
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
Thinking of heading to Palm Springs for your honeymoon? Looking for a romantic weekend getaway? Here are 5 reasons to think about staying at Andreas Hotel and Spa.
- Award-winning Architecture: Originally founded in 1935, the 21st-century version of Andreas has all the modern comforts while retaining its vintage charm. Stone and natural textures, ironwork balconies and hand-rubbed finishes add up to a warm and stunning space that captured a Gold Nugget Award for Architecture and Design.
- Downtown Delights: Historic Andreas Hotel and Spa is 1 short block from legendary Palm Canyon Drive, with galleries, shops, cafes, nightlife and all sorts of restaurants, from causal to gourmet.
- Outdoor Deck: Lounge on the shaded garden courtyard by day between dips in the swimming pool; at night, enjoy the stars while cuddled up next to a toasty fire.
- Spectacular Spa: This is the place where less fortunate venues send their guests to relax and rejuvenate. Couple’s treatment suites come with over-sized Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, champagne and chocolate for enhanced togetherness.
- Roomy Romantic Retreats: Each of this boutique hotel’s 25 guest suites are designed in vintage 1930s Craftsman style, decked out with marble and stone for a natural look. Deluxe accouterments include plush pillow-top beds and Jacuzzi tubs, perfect for sensual interludes.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $350/night for a 1 or 2 night stay.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $99–329 depending on time of year and room choice.
Spa Services Notes
Nearby Attraction Details
Located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs and near many activities, including the Palm Springs Aerial Tram.