Tiverton, Rhode Island 02878
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Meeting House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s a great rural venue located in a restored 18th-century village. Situated at Rhode Island’s historic Tiverton Four Corners, this unique setting is easily accessible from Boston, Providence, Newport, Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts.
- An acre of landscaped grounds awaits you. Mature trees, a pond and a sculpture garden all add up to an atmosphere of private elegance for your outdoor ceremony or reception. There’s even a gentle knoll, which creates a natural altar spot for exchanging vows.
- The spacious Meeting House lets your create your own style. Its cathedral ceiling and white walls trimmed with dramatic wood molding present a great blank canvas. Outdoors, you can add a draped tent overlooking the grounds for a lovely garden party feel.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 130
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 80
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 130
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $600 nonrefundable security deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 2 months prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $1,000–3,000 depending on the day of the week and time of year. A Meeting House hostess is also required at $25/hour.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area