Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Graeme Park on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This National Historic Landmark has remained virtually intact since the 1700s. And between the bucolic, 42-acre park and Keith House—Pennsylvania’s only suriving residence of a colonial governor—it’s like stepping into a beautiful, pastoral painting.
- Bright teal doors and trim make the old stone mansion even more picturesque. Use it as a striking backdrop for great photos of your ceremony on the velvety lawn…or you can exchange vows beneath a canopy of trees for a more woodsy setting.
- You can enjoy cocktails on the large terrace beside the barn and serene pond. Then follow with dinner and dancing in their state-of-the-art reception tent, where you can create your own experience with custom lighting, décor and even catering by your own vendors.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 275
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 275
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 275
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 275
- Max. Seated: 0
Ceremonies are held outdoors or in a 30’ x 45’ pole tent.
Receptions are held in a 40’ x 100’ tent.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 15 days prior to the event. Please contact the venue for rental fee information. Preferred caterers’ meals range $55–125/person.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeHistoric/Landmark Building