Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Barn on Bridge on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This venue exudes country charm. Built in the 1700s as a dairy farm, it features original wood beams and exposed stone walls. Expansive windows look out onto the garden area and a forested creek. Two lofts are ideal for a cocktail hour.
- The Upper and Lower Garden provide picturesque outdoor options. The Upper Garden is lined with foliage of all shapes and hues, and has a permanent tent so your event can be held al fresco, rain or shine. The Lower Garden is rustic and elegant, framed by a white picket fence and colorful flowers. Wrought-iron cocktail tables shaded by large umbrellas add a nice touch.
- Brides can get ready in style, while relaxing in the two-story Carriage House hospitality cottage, complete with spacious living room, full kitchen, dressing room and washroom.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,000 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 14 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee ranges $500–2,150 depending on the season and the day of the event. Discounts available for Friday and Sunday events. Meals range $135–145/person. Tax, alcohol and service charge are included.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility