Holicong, Pennsylvania 18928
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Ash Mill Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It has sweet, down-home charm. Though it’s easily accessible from New York, Philadelphia, and Princeton, Ash Mill is a working sheep farm and bed & breakfast that feels secluded and peaceful.
- There are loads of fun photo ops. Romp through the meadows to commune with the resident sheep, hang out in some rocking chairs on the porch, or take a turn or two on the tree swing.
- The whole farm can be “home” for the weekend. The main Manor House has five guest rooms, as well as two darling free-standing cottages. And between the 1790s barn, adjoining rooms, and outdoor tent, there’s enough space to host a rehearsal dinner and morning-after brunch, too.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 100
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 275300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 275
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 275
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 275
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 275
- Max. Seated: 75
Receptions are held in a 40’ x 100’ tent.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 15 days prior to the event. Please contact the venue for rental fee information. Preferred caterers’ meals range $55–125/person.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Bed and Breakfast