Portland, Oregon 97209
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lan Su Chinese Garden on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Outdoor ceremonies are breathtaking amid the lush gardens, winding pathways, and serene waterways. The surroundings are so beautiful you won’t need any other decorations.
- The main terrace beside the lake is perfect for cocktails, dinner and dancing, especially on moonlit nights.
- It’s located in Portland’s historic Old Town Chinatown neighborhood and is easily accessible by car, public transit, or on foot for those staying nearby.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 36
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 30
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 45
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the rental fee plus a $500 refundable security deposit are required to reserve your date. The remaining 50% and a $175 nonrefundable security officer fee are due 7 days prior to the event. Event rental fees range $500–3,000 depending on the season, day of the week and the spaces reserved.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility