BOOKSTORE | ABOUT | CONTACT | ADVERTISE WITH US | HELP
Your complete resource for local
wedding venues & services

Aerie at Eagle Landing

Happy Valley Wedding Venue
10220 Southeast Causey Avenue
Happy Valley, Oregon 97086

Contact: Sales Manager
Phone: 503/698-8020
theaerieateaglelanding.com
Request more information


Tell a Friend



View Larger Map


Why We Like This Place

  • French Country style in the heart of Oregon wine country. With sweeping views of the lush, vine-rich Willamette Valley and architecture reminiscent of a classic chateau, Eagle Landing has a feel that’s welcoming and charming. If you’ve dreamed of a wedding in the Bordeaux countryside, this elegant, rustic chateau is as close as you can get without crossing the pond.
  • Your choice of several unique settings. With its vaulted, wood-beamed ceiling and bright, airy interior, the ballroom is the epitome of classic style—plus its dimmable chandeliers make it easy to create a romantic mood. Spring or summer ceremonies are lovely in the Bellevue Garden, where you can exchange vows beneath a cheerful pergola accompanied by a beautiful sunset. For the best of both indoors and outdoors, consider the Marquee Tent: a year-round structure set in an oak grove next to the Landing’s verdant golf course, and equipped with cozy heating and chandelier lighting.
  • Fun options to make your day extra-memorable. Consider hosting your rehearsal dinner in The Cave, a secluded grove outfitted with woodsy seating and fire pits that simply beg for marshmallow roasting. How about a round of Bridesmaids vs. Groomsmen mini-golf on the Landing’s challenging 36-hole course? Or, for a real adventure, surprise your guests by making your grand exit via helicopter!

Capacity

Ceremony

  • Max. Seated Indoors: 300
  • Max. Seated Outdoors: 300

Reception/Special Events

  • Max. Seated Indoors: 300
  • Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
  • Max. Standing Indoors: 300
  • Max. Standing Outdoors: 300

Meetings

  • Max. Seated: 300

Fees & Deposits

25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date. A second 25% is due 90 days following the contract signing, and the remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to the event. The venue rental fee starts at $1,000 and varies depending on the day and time of the event. The catering minimum starts at $1,800 and varies depending on the guest count.

Location Uses

Ceremonies
Wedding Receptions
Special Events, Parties
Business Functions/Meetings
Rehearsal Dinners

Site Views

Fountain/Water Feature
Garden
Garden Patio/Courtyard
Golf Course Fairways
Lagoon/Pond
Landscaped Grounds
Meadow/Fields

Venue Type

Ballroom
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Garden
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse

Some Essential Info
Price $ • $$
Catering

Provided

Alcohol

Provided
BYO w/ Corkage Fee

Amplified Music

Indoors
Outdoors

Wheelchair Access

Wheelchair Accessible

Availability

Year-round, daily, anytime.



Reading List