Napa Valley Linens
Main Office Location: 1315 63rd Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
Contact: Sharon Dexmier
Request more information from Napa Valley Linens
Service Area: NV Linens delivers throughout the Bay Area and ships nationwide.
Sourced from the world’s finest fabrics, Napa Valley Linens is known for providing a vast selection of elegant, stylish linens full of bold color and exquisite texture. Any event using Napa Valley Linens will be effortlessly coordinated and perfectly matched—from the chair covers and tablecloths, to the matching overlays, runners and napkins.
Pricing is determined by size, pattern and fabric. Visit their website to view linen collections by color or fabric, as well as to order sample swatches. Napa Valley Linens continually adds new fabrics to their collections, staying on top of the current trends while setting new ones. See more of their work by visiting Napa Valley Linen’s Facebook page.
Certified By The Guide Reviews(What does this mean?)
“These aren’t tablecloths—they are table gowns!“
“My reception wouldn’t have been the perfect vision is was, without them!”
“They truly care about your needs and making your event extra special and unique. They expressed a genuine interest in how everything turned out.”
“The day of the wedding the linens were clean, pressed, and absolutely beautiful.”
“They are really a great company who truly care about their customers.”
“Napa Valley Linens was the only company to meet our standards. Their linens are exceptional.”
“They are professional, friendly and helpful.”
“Their inventory of linens is gorgeous and extensive. They are constantly updating and willing to ‘find or make’ something they may not have.”
Questions and Answers
What 3 words describe your work?
- Fun! Picking linens for your event is a creative, fun process. Once you choose your linens, every component of your event design will fall into place.
- Chic! We source our own fabrics, make our own linens and we clean them. We control the entire production cycle so that our clients receive the most beautiful designs for a fantastic price.
- Gratifying! We love what we do and we hope it shows.
Why should someone hire you?
- Our product is unique! You will never look at table linens the same way once you see our linens.
- Our customer service is impeccable! People love us because we go the extra mile to help them with planning their event.
- Our reputation is spotless! Our linens are triple checked for spots before they ever reach a hanger, insuring that the linens you rent from Napa Valley Linens are immaculate! You never have to worry when you rent linens from Napa Valley Linens.
What are the common misconceptions about your services?
- That we are located in Napa and we only service the wine country. We deliver anywhere and everywhere—our linens have even been shipped to the Vatican! Our warehouse is located in the East Bay of San Francisco so that we can easily deliver to all of the Bay area.
- That our linens are expensive. Not true!!! We carry a full range of linens for every budget.
What drew you to this field/how did you get started? I am a self-confessed fabricholic! I love the design aspect of my work and seeing the impact of beautiful linens on a table. My business affords me the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people at a special time in their life.
What are some sources of inspiration or influences on your work? I read a lot of interior design magazines as well as fashion magazines. We often use apparel fabrics in our designs, so design trends are a big influence. I frequently travel to Europe, where many trends begin, and I shop for fabrics all over the world. I enjoy reading wedding blogs, especially from great planners. I work in a fabulously creative industry.
What is the best advice you give to a couple when planning their wedding? Don't get tweaked out about the details. Focus on the big things. The way people feel at your wedding is more important than what is being served for dinner. People remember how they felt, so strive to make your guests happy. Let them share in your joy.
What's your favorite marriage advice? Just be in love. There is no substitute for it. It will get you through the inevitable rough patches.
Napa Valley Linens Covers These Areas:Northern California
- East Bay
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country
- San Francisco
- South Bay / San Jose
- Tri-Valley and Livermore Wine Country
- And other areas by special arrangement.