Villa Montagne Equestrian Bed and Breakfast
Address withheld to assure privacy.
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Request more information from Villa Montagne Equestrian Bed and Breakfast
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
Here are a some highlights of honeymooning at the Villa Montagne Equestrian Bed and Breakfast:
• Mountain hideaway: Tucked in the wooded hamlet of Boulder Creek, the Villa is surrounded by redwood forests and state parkland. Wildlife abounds, hiking and biking trails are nearby, and yet you’re just minutes from quaint Old Town Saratoga.
• Garden of Delights Guests unwind on a scenic patio overlooking a garden of native greenery, lush lawns, towering redwoods and flowers that put on a springtime show of color.
• Aquatic Relaxation A saltwater pool and fresh water spa help your cares float away on a pine-scented breeze.
• Horsing Around Villa Montagne *hearts* equestrians! Barns, paddocks and tack room—plus miles of scenic trails—means you can BYO Horse or let the Villa arrange your rides.
• Woodlands Cottage All the sleeping rooms are romantic and cozy, but Woodlands is definitely for lovers. With a king-size feather bed, wood stove and canyon views, you may not want to leave. A handy kitchenette means you don’t have to!
Honeymoon Package Notes
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages range $275–375 for the first night, additional nights follow regular room rates. Minimum 1 week notice, seasonal resort available April–October.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $130–225/night.
Nearby Attraction Details
Situated between two State Parks with hiking, horseback riding and mountain biking. Nearby Castle Rock State Park offers world-class rock climbing. Wonderful mountain roads for motorcycle tours.