The Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort
801 Grove Street
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Request more information from The Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons to consider Honor Mansion for your Healdsburg honeymoon:
1. The venue is the only AAA Four-Diamond property in Healdsburg, and has received this honor for 13 consecutive years. For the perfect getaway, reserve one of their private Cottage or Vineyard Suites (many with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and patios).
2. Comfort is top priority: From the memory foam beds, European linens and imported toiletries to the fresh flowers and turndown service with mints on the pillows, you’ll feel like you’re in the lap of luxury.
3. Breakfast on the sun deck, afternoon appetizers and wine, and sherry in the social parlor every evening—not to mention the 24-hour Espresso/Cappuccino machine services—make it a delight to stay here all day.
4. They think of everything, like Butler’s Baskets filled with little necessities you might have forgotten to pack, and picnic baskets prepared with snacks for day excursions.
5. It’s a great home base for wine tasting and shopping. Nearly 200 wineries, art galleries and boutiques are within a 15-minute drive from the inn.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Champagne, roses, celebratory cake, late check-out, and spa credit.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at room rate plus $275 plus tax.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $240–600/night plus tax. Rates vary depending on season, and day of the week.
Spa Services Notes
Swedish, deep tissue, and lava shell massages available in our poolside spa pavilions, or in room.
Resort grounds include croquet, bocce ball, PGA putting green, tennis, basket ball and pool. Complimentary passes to a local health club available. Full gourmet breakfast and afternoon wine and appetizers included. Complimentary WiFi, water, soda, cookies, coffee, tea, and a 24 hour cappuccino machine.
Nearby Attraction Details
Healdsburg is in the heart of Sonoma wine country, and there are hundreds of wineries within a 10–15 minute drive. The downtown has an excellent selection of world class restaurants. Within an hour you can also visit redwoods, the Bodega coastline, Napa and Mendocino.