Sonoma Orchid Inn
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why honeymooners feel right at home at the Sonoma Orchid Inn:
1. Tips from the innkeepers help you experience the Russian River Valley like locals, not tourists. As longtime residents of the area, Dana and Brian know plenty about the region’s restaurants, wineries, artisans, and adventures and are happy to share that info with you.
2. Guestrooms feature both country charm and modern amenities. Some accommodations have fireplaces, down comforters and a private deck or patio with woodland views…as well as satellite TV and wireless internet to keep in touch with the rest of the world—if you feel you must.
3. Breakfast is made from scratch using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Delicious dishes are prepared with organic eggs from the inn’s own chickens, as well as fruits, veggies, and herbs grown either on the property or at local farms. One guest raved, “We had quiche, Fuyu persimmons from their tree, smoked bacon, sausage, oatmeal souffle, fruit…it was all wonderful!”
4. Your four-legged family member is welcome. Pet-friendly guestrooms are available, so feel free to bring yours along.
5. Staying in can be just as satisfying as seeing the sights: Whether you spend an afternoon indulging in homemade cookies in front of the fireplace in the Main House living room, or get cozy soaking in the hot tub under the oaks, you’ll be glad you decided to just kick back and relax.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $600 including room and vary depending on room chosen and the number of nights.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $149–229/night. $229 rooms have fireplace and sitting room or patio.
Not all rooms are pet friendly, some are pet-free.
Nearby Attraction Details
The Russian River is the oldest wine growing region in California and home to some of the best pinot and chardonnay. We’re close to the river, the Armstrong State Redwoods Reserve, more than 300 wineries, 3 miles from two Michelin star restaurants as well as many many other restaurants.