Mendocino, California 95460
Phone: 707/937-0926 or 800/906-0926
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sea Rock Inn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why honeymoons at Sea Rock Inn are sense-ational:
1. Panoramic views of the ocean come with your private hillside cottage or suite. Relax on your deck with a glass of wine as you watch the sun set over the Pacific and listen to the waves crash against the shore.
2. You’ll be enveloped in a warm, cozy and romantic ambiance thanks to a Scandia Down featherbed and comforter, a two-person whirlpool tub/shower, and a wood-burning fireplace or stove. Many accommodations also include kitchenettes, coolers and microwaves.
3. Sightseeing puts you up close and personal with nature: Bike ride through Mendocino’s national forests, hike along the spectacular coastline, and take a tour of the Point Cabrillo or Point Arena lighthouses.
4. The scent of the sea along with the fragrance of flowers from the inn’s gardens makes even breathing the air an invigorating experience.
5. Your taste buds will be happy, starting with your view-filled breakfast at the Sea Rock Inn, followed by a gourmet picnic lunch, and ending with a memorable dinner at one of the many fine local restaurants. The Mendo Wine Tour will introduce you to the region’s award-winning boutique wineries!
Honeymoon Package Notes
Packages may include spa services and baskets.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $220 plus room charges, and vary depending on spa service or basket choice.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $179–385/night depending on choice of cottage or suite.
Spa ServicesSome spa services available
Spa Services Notes
Spa services include:
- Couples massage
- Hot stone massage
- Signature massage
- Dry sauna
Hot Tubs/BathsBathtub with jacuzzi jets
Wheelchair AccessAccess limited
- Fireplace, gas or wood burning
- DVD library
- Split of wine on arrival
- Private decks
- Free spectacular sunsets
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Beach within 1 mile
Nearby Attraction Details
Surrounded by five state parks and the village of Mendocino is less than 1/2 mile away. Great restaurants are available in the area. Come to Mendocino and unwind in the natural beauty of the coast.