Menlo Park Honeymoon Venue
2825 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, California 94025
Here are 5 reasons we recommend Rosewood Sand Hill for a Bay Area honeymoon destination:
1. Sublime setting. Unwind in this mountain-view retreat, with lush gardens and luxurious amenities. Hiking trails in the Santa Cruz mountain tempt the adventurous, urban attractions are within easy reach.
2. Rooms with room. Rosewood boast the largest guest rooms on the San Francisco Peninsula, starting at over 525sf for the most basic. Even these come with a terrace and a pretty view of the garden, mountains or pool.
3. Sweet suite. Go ahead and splurge—it’s your honeymoon! The Luxury Suite includes a separate parlor and a cozy fireplace.
4. The Rosewood Sand Hill Art Collection featuring beautiful contemporary works is on display throughout the public spaces. Get your culture without any effort at all.
5. Little dog-friendly. For a daily fee, bring your small best friend along—bowls, beds and biscuits provided. Dog-walkers available, too.
Package amenities include breakfast in bed, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne, and rose petal turndown. Or relax with breakfast and two massages.
Packages start at $350–450 and vary depending on the package choices.
Guest room rates range from $410-1,080/night depending on time of year and accommodations.
Full spa onsite
Alex Chases Salon caters to both men and women.
Hot tub onsite
Dogs under 25 pounds are welcome for a $50 per night fee—bowls, beds, treats, bottled water included, and dog-walking service is available.
Alternate Info: Rosewood SandHill Rose Wood Hotel