Old Monterey Inn
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
Here are our top 5 attractions of Old Monterey Inn, a great choice for a honeymoon destination or romantic getaway:
- Making History Originally built in 1929, this Tudor-style boutique hotel reflects the winning charm of Classic Monterey in both architecture and antique décor—perfect for making your own landmark moments.
- Gorgeous Gardens The lush display of colorful flowers and plants are beautifully maintained for year-round enjoyment. Consider afternoon tea, relaxing with a book or strolling hand-in-hand.
- Beach Bonfire Planning a proposal? Celebrating an anniversary? Or just want to set the scene for you and your sweetie? Why not let the sentimental staff of the Inn arrange a bonfire on the sand, complete with blanket and s’mores?
- Guest Havens Cozy yet refined, each of the sumptuous guestrooms has a private bath, fine linens and rich furnishings. Choose from those with fireplaces, a whirlpool tub for two, a private entrance and garden deck!
- Rave Reviews This AAA four-diamond inn is on Conde Nast Travel Reader’s Choice Gold List, and is beloved by Travel and Leisure Magazine, The Today Show and many, many previous guests!
Honeymoon Package Notes
Romantic upgrades include wine tours, kayaking, beach bonfires and more!
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $300/night, and vary depending on room selected, activities desired and amenities added.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $199–449/night, depending on the season and room selected.
Set within an acre of gardens.
Nearby Attraction Details
Near Cannery Row and the Monterey Aquarium.