Glen Ellen Inn Oyster Grill and Martini Bar (and Secret Cottages)
13670 Arnold Drive
Sonoma-Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Request more information from Glen Ellen Inn Oyster Grill and Martini Bar (and Secret Cottages)
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why honeymooners head to the Glen Ellen Inn:
1. Newly constructed creekside cottages are custom-made for serenity with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs built for two, and and comfy queen-sized beds.
2. The Oyster Grill and Martini Bar features fresh seafood grilled over an open flame, chilled oysters, homemade pasta, steak, baskets of breads, and decadent desserts.
3. 650 local wines are available for tasting and pairing at the Inn’s on-site restaurant. Want a case of a wine you sampled? Audellsa Estate, Moondance Cellars, B.R. Cohn, Imagery Estate Winery, the Little Vineyards Family Winery, and Loxton Cellars are all just a short drive away.
4. Hikes around Jack London State Park and Sonoma Valley Regional Park are inspirational with breathtaking views of the greater wine country landscapes—and they’re educational, too.
5. The inn gets excellent reviews. The Michelin Guide reviewer highlighted the romantic ambiance thanks to “…candlelight, flowers and windows that look out over the garden,” while the Wine Spectator said it’s “Our pick for a charming Sonoma experience.”
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $120–239. Prices vary depending on the season.
Fireplace, Jacuzzi tub, Steamer Shower, and creek views.