Sonoma Honeymoon Venue
405 First Street West
Sonoma, California 95476
1) All the guestrooms have private balconies overlooking the Spanish Plaza or garden courtyard.
2) The fireplace lounge is a cozy spot for enjoying a glass of wine.
3) This environmentally friendly hotel has a solar-heated swimming pool.
4) The newly renovated El Dorado Kitchen specializes in contemporary California cuisine that features locally grown produce.
5) You can dine al fresco on the garden courtyard patio.
6) Boutiques and specialty stores at the Sonoma Plaza are within walking distance.
7) World-class Napa/Sonoma winery tours are easy to arrange.
The El Dorado’s “Winenot” Promotion includes dinner for two at the El Dorado Kitchen, VIP wine tasting at Benziger, and an overnight stay at the El Dorado Hotel.
Package starts at $249/night. Valid Sunday–Thursday, May–August, 2011. This offer is subject to availability. Tax & Gratuity not included. Booking code: WINENOT
Room rates start at $165/night and vary depending on day and season.
No spa services onsite
No bathtubs in rooms
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: El Dorado Kitchen & Hotel El Dorado Kitchen & Hotel