Brooklyn, New York 11249
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Wythe Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Uniquely wonderful event spaces incorporate the original brickwork walls and vaulted pine ceilings of this 1901 factory-turned-boutique hotel on the ultra hip Williamsburg Waterfront. It features clean contemporary lines, views of the city, edgy artwork—even an urban garden.
- Four glass-enclosed loft suites that seem to float in the air and offer breathtaking views, can be used for intimate receptions or an unforgettable honeymoon stay.
- Event menus are created in-house by Reynard, Andrew Tarlow’s ground-floor restaurant. Their cuisine highlights seasonal, locally sourced American fare accompanied by minimally processed wines and spirits from thoughtful producers.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 120
- Max. Seated Indoors: 140
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Wedding packages for over 50 guests range $350–450/person which includes cocktail hour, dinner, wedding cake, 5-hour open bar, staffing, furnishings, service ware, and all fees. Prices vary depending on the season, availability, and spaces reserved. Smaller packages are available, please contact the venue for details.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: williamsburg factory Reynard restaurant