Cassadaga Wedding Venue
91 Frisbee Road
Cassadaga, New York 14718
• The manor is charming: Restored hardwood floors, arched windows, and other Victorian architectural details reflect the historic beauty of this 19th-century country house. Its rooms—complete with baby grand piano—work perfectly for a small gathering or cocktail hour.
• It’ll bring out your inner cowgirl: Want a rustic setting? Get hitched under the vaulted wood ceiling and wagon-wheel chandeliers of the barn next door. There’s also plenty of room for a large sit-down dinner—or even a square dance!
• You can marry under the trees: Have your ceremony outdoors in the park-like gardens. The towering old maples make a lovely backdrop for exchanging vows or taking photographs.
• Getting here is a breeze: Located less than an hour from Buffalo, NY and Erie, PA, the site is easy to reach and lets you celebrate away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
• They’re flexible: You can bring in your own vendors or choose from their list of recommended companies who already know the venue well.
25% of the rental fee is the nonrefundable deposit required to reserve your date. The balance is due prior to the event. A damage deposit may apply depending on the size of your party and the use of the facility. The rental fee is $1,750/day for 7am–11pm. The rate for smaller events is $50/hour for the manor and $75/hour for the manor and barn.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
May–October, daily, 7am–11pm.
Alternate Info: Western NY Chautauqua barn farm