West Point, New York 10996
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• This beautiful and historic hotel sits on a hilltop in upstate New York and commands breathtaking views of the Hudson River and the Military Academy at West Point.
• The huge Grant Ballroom has 20-foot ceilings, wrought-iron chandeliers, and gargoyle architectural details.
• Old-world charm and grandeur disginguish the guest rooms, where your friends and family will enjoy the benefit of full-service luxury and comfort.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 220
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 250
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $1,000–2,500 deposit (depending on the room rented) is required to reserve your date. 25% of the estimated event total is due 9 months prior to the event, another 25% is due 6 months prior, and the balance is due 7 days prior. There is a $1,500 ceremony fee. Meals range $115–135/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility