Long Island City Wedding Venue
42-38 Ninth Street
Long Island City, New York 11101
• The fabulous architecture: Originally a turn-of-the-century metal foundry, this thoroughly restored and renovated building features arched brick walls and a soaring, metal-beamed ceiling with a huge skylight. There’s also a mezzanine in the main space that provides additional room for seating or mingling.
• Versatile outdoor areas: The Courtyard, which is filled with plants and enclosed by the building’s ivy-covered walls, can be used al fresco or tented. Cocktails can be served on the elevated Terrace, where guests enjoy great views of the Manhattan skyline and Queensboro Bridge.
• Greenhouse ceremonies: Exchange vows in this brick-walled space, as light pours in through the spectacular glass ceiling.
• The freedom to create: The Foundry provides a captivating backdrop for whatever style event you have in mind. And to realize your vision, you may choose your own caterer, rental company, etc., or use the venue’s recommended vendors.
• A kitchen caterers love: Their industrial kitchen has plenty of equipment and prep space—and it’s included in the price of the rental.
Rental fees range $5,200–11,000 depending on the day of the week and the season.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, until 12:30am. Vendors may breakdown until 2am.
Alternate Info: foundary LIC L.i.c.