Long Island City, New York 11101
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Foundry on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 things that make The Foundry an amazing wedding venue:
- The fabulous architecture: Originally a turn-of-the-century metal foundry, this thoroughly restored and renovated building features arched brick walls and a soaring, metal-beamed ceiling with a huge skylight. There’s also a mezzanine in the main space that provides additional room for seating or mingling.
- Versatile outdoor areas: The Courtyard, which is filled with plants and enclosed by the building’s ivy-covered walls, can be used al fresco or tented. Cocktails can be served on the elevated Terrace, where guests enjoy great views of the Manhattan skyline and Queensboro Bridge.
- Greenhouse ceremonies: Exchange vows in this brick-walled space, as light pours in through the spectacular glass ceiling.
- The freedom to create: The Foundry provides a captivating backdrop for whatever style event you have in mind. And to realize your vision, you may choose your own caterer, rental company, etc., or use the venue’s recommended vendors.
- A kitchen caterers love: Their industrial kitchen has plenty of equipment and prep space—and it’s included in the price of the rental.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated Indoors: 125
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 165
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 200
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 125
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the rental fee is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 2 months prior to the event. The venue rental fee ranges $6,000–20,000 depends on the day of the week, the season, and the number of spaces rented (main space, courtyard, greenhouse, terrace, etc.).
Special Events, Parties
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: foundary LIC L.i.c.