Long Beach Wedding Venue
80 West Broadway
Long Beach, New York 11561
• It’s an elegant, oceanfront escape unlike any other: Located on Long Island’s south shore, the hotel gives you easy access to white sand beaches, the boardwalk and even nearby golf. The setting is beautiful year-round, whether you’re looking out at a summer sunset or a dusting of sparkling snow in the winter.
• The spaces are refreshingly different: Exchange vows in an intimate rooftop ceremony (backed by panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Manhattan skyline), followed by a reception in the chic and modern chandeliered ballroom. There’s also a private dining room in the hotel’s Atlantica Restaurant with a 22-seat chef’s table for hosting your rehearsal dinner…and two lounges where guests can revel in signature cocktails and world-class wines.
• You’ll dine on award-winning food: Atlantica Restaurant, noted for its signature New American/French cuisine, will customize an exquisite meal for your wedding using the best local and organic ingredients.
• Royal treatment is a priority: Massages and spa baths allow the bride and her gals to enjoy a bit of pre-wedding pampering, while guests get to take advantage of all the perks that the Allegria has to offer: a tunnel to the private beach plus a beach concierge, a rooftop pool with poolside cabanas, and a 24-hour fitness center.
• “Beach chic” accommodations let you relax and unwind: Guests staying overnight will love the airy, modern rooms, filled with natural light flowing in through floor-to-ceiling windows. Light woods and a soothing palette of white, beige, cream, and sea blues, reflect the oceanscape right outside.
Wedding packages start at $160/person and include food, full open bar and wedding cake. Tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Allegria Hotel and Spa