New York Wedding Venue
Two West Street
New York, New York 10004
• Their expert touch: A Ritz-Carlton wedding specialist will help custom-design your wedding, from rehearsal dinner and ceremony to reception. A variety of wedding packages makes for stress-free decision-making.
• A venue for every kind of wedding: Seven different event spaces, including two ballrooms, accommodate whatever celebration you have in mind, from an intimate affair to a grand gala.
• Rooms with stunning views: Skyline Vista’s floor-to-ceiling windows overlook lower Manhattan, while Rise’s 14th-floor panorama includes the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and New York Harbor. Two other spaces also have great vistas.
• An award-winning level of elegance, style and service: The 5-Star Ritz-Carlton in Battery Park has received top honors from Conde Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure Magazine, and Global Traveler Magazine—not to mention the AAA Five Diamond Award it garnered in 2014.
• Cuisine for every palate: The culinary team at The Ritz-Carlton can personalize your menu, and they welcome Kosher and Indian weddings. They’ll also help you end your reception on a sweet note, with confections like a Hazelnut and Chocolate Crème Brûlée Tart, a Strawberry Crêpe Roll, and of course, a wedding cake custom-made by a top NY cake vendor.
30% of the estimated total event cost is the nonrefundable deposit required to reserve your date. The balance is due 14 days prior to the event. Wedding packages range $235–325/person and may include hors d’oeuvres, reception stations, a 3-course plated meal with wine service, champagne toast and an open, hosted bar for the entire event (based on a moderately drinking group). Tax and a 23% service charge are additional. A complimentary wedding night reservation for a Statue of Liberty View one bedroom suite will be offered to the couple for a wedding of 100 or more guests.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Ritz Carlton Battery Park