Boiceville Wedding Venue
96 Piney Point Road
Boiceville, New York 12412
• It’s hidden from the world: This acclaimed Adirondack-style bed and breakfast, eight miles from Woodstock in the Catskill Mountains, is a lovely retreat from the city. Surrounded by 250 acres of forest preserve, it’s perfect for a rustic wedding.
• Ceremonies come with a view: Get married on the 90-foot deck overlooking the Esopus Valley, and the peaceful green hills will be your backdrop.
• There’s plenty of party space: Dine and dance in the new heavy-timber pavilion, featuring a soaring ceiling and natural light flowing in through lots of windows. The porch that wraps around the main house is fantastic for cocktails and appetizers.
• You get exclusive access: Choose their Saturday Option and the house and its seven rooms are yours for the weekend. You can also hold your rehearsal dinner here on Friday, and treat guests to a post-wedding brunch on Sunday.
• The food is fabulous: The on-site Blue Mountain Bistro Catering Co. specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Their award-winning chef prepares dishes like Apricot Stuffed Roast Pork and Chicken Citron, not to mention the custom cake that’s included in your celebration.
The weekend wedding package ranges $195–250/person depending on the guest count, and includes the reception buffet, open bar and champagne toast, and site fee. The Sunday-only wedding package ranges $165–203/person depending on the guest count, and includes the reception buffet, site fee and use of the bridal suite during the day. Tax and overnight accommodations are additional.
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Bed and Breakfast
May–October, Saturday and Sunday. Weekday weddings may be arranged, except on Friday.