Huntington Wedding Venue
135 West Gate Drive
Huntington, New York 11743
• Storybook charm: Built in 1919 in the style of a French chateau, this mansion is straight out of a fairy tale. Gables, archways, classical statues, and sprawling grounds make it the perfect place to marry your prince.
• Sumptuous accommodations: Luxurious guest rooms on the upper floors let you sleep like a lord and lady the night after your big day. And with 32 suites, your guests can stay here as well.
• Natural splendor: Wed outdoors in the formal gardens, where manicured lawns and hedges and sparkling pools set an elegant, breathtaking stage for exchanging vows.
• Sweet treats: Your event also includes an exquisite wedding cake from their Classic Elegance Collection Book. The Executive Pastry Chef will work with you to customize or upgrade the design if you wish.
• Royal treatment: As the happy couple, you and your spouse will have an attendant present to help you throughout your party, a room set aside for last-minute preparations, and a bridal suite for your first night as newlyweds.
Weekend events can accommodate up to 1000 guests.
The site fee ranges $8,000–14,000. Meals range $200–500/person.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Alternate Info: Cold Spring Harbor Oheka Castle Hotel & Estate