New York Wedding Venue
One Margaret Corbin Drive, Fort Tryon Park
New York, New York 10040
• The natural setting: Located in the middle of Fort Tryon Park with its stunning views of the Hudson River, lush greenery, and winding walkways, this venue is surrounded by beauty. Hold your ceremony on the Abbey Lawn or Linden Terrace, and it’s just a short stroll through the gardens to your reception site.
• Delightful décor: The restaurant is housed in a 1930s cottage with a cobblestone exterior, slate roof, and granite archways. Huge oak trusses support the 18-foot ceiling in the dining room, a charming place for an intimate gathering.
• More party options: You can expand your celebration outdoors onto the patio, which can be tented and set up with a dance floor and additional tables for larger groups. Choose the tent with the see-through roof to get a gorgeous view of the trees overhead!
• Gourmet cuisine: New Leaf specializes in seasonal modern American dishes, all inspired by local markets and gardens. Entrées like the Crisp Pan Roasted Half Chicken, followed by a Hudson Valley Apple Tart with Maple Ice Cream for dessert, will have everyone raving!
• A charitable connection: The building was restored in 2001 by Bette Midler’s New York Restoration Project, and all net proceeds still go to help support the NYRP and its work cleaning and greening the city’s parks and open spaces.
A $2,000 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your date. 50% of the estimated event cost is due 3 months prior to the event, and the remaining balance is due 1 month prior, along with the final guest count. Reception packages range $145–175/person depending on the season. Tax, gratuity and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, Tuesday–Sunday 6pm–11pm.