Montauk Wedding Venue
32 Star Island Road
Montauk, New York 11954
• The seaside location: This historic yacht club on Long Island’s East End offers a magical combination of romantic event sites and breathtaking vistas.
• Elegant receptions in the Farmhouse Ballroom: With a magnificent fireplace, antique wood-beamed ceilings and an adjoining terrace overlooking the water, this grand space is ideal for dining and dancing.
• More fabulous event options: For an impressive five-star tented celebration overlooking the Marina, the Great Lawn is the perfect choice. The Barracuda Bar and Patio has a dockside locale with sweeping sea views, while the Villa Courtyard provides an exclusive garden setting that was once the private compound of Florence Ziegfeld.
• Beach ceremonies: Exchange vows barefoot on the sand, against a stunning backdrop of sea, sun and yachts in the distance.
• Fun after dark: Just steps from the Farmhouse Ballroom, you can enjoy a late-night after-party bonfire or marshmallow roast under the stars!
• A weekend’s worth of activities: A spa day for the bride and her entourage, surf lessons for the bridal party, fishing or golf for the groomsmen, or a sunset cruise for the newlyweds are all easily arranged. And with the resort’s 107 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, villas and suites, everyone in your wedding can stay over!
Wedding packages range $150–250/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Montauk point state park