New York Wedding Venue
37 East 64th Street at Madison Ave
New York, New York 10065
• Old-world elegance: Celebrate at this European-style hotel in the heart of Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Antique furnishings in the lobby, a marble entranceway, and Italian tapestries on the walls create the intimate atmosphere of a luxurious private home.
• Award-winning fine dining: The gold-domed Arabelle restaurant is a beautiful place to hold your reception. Chiffon-colored walls, murals of Asian pagodas, and Murano glass-and-brass chandeliers make up the décor, and the seasonal cuisine ranks as some of the best in New York City.
• Serene ceremonies: Exchange vows in Le Trianon, a sophisticated space done in soothing earth tones. Natural light flows in through windows overlooking the posh townhouses outside.
• Romantic accommodations: Spend your wedding night in their honeymoon suite and enjoy the glass-enclosed atrium terrace and private balcony overlooking the skyline. They offer honeymoon packages, too!
• Your choice of wedding packages: Simplify your planning with any of their three Wedding Experience packages. Among the amenities included are an on-site ceremony with an officiant, flowers, linens, a premium open bar, and a 15% discount on rooms for your guests. You can also personalize your menu to suit your taste.
Wedding packages start at $5,000–25,000 and prices vary depending on package selected and guest count.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: upper east side