New York Wedding Venue
353 West Street
New York, New York 10014
• Vows with a view: The stunning New York City skyline is the backdrop for your ceremony when you wed on one of Hornblower’s beautiful yachts. With the Captain as your officiant, sparkling water all around, and the exclusivity of a private cruise, it will truly be an event to remember.
• Personalized parties: Design your own cruise or chose from several reception packages, all of which include three hours of event time, white linens, and a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival. Wedding coordinators will help you bring your vision to life.
• Delightful details: Enhance your soirée with some of their many additional services. Customized favors, audiovisual equipment, and nautical invitations are just a few of the special touches they provide.
• Elegant elopements: These vessels aren’t just for large groups. They have several options for more intimate gatherings, including the “Just The Two Of Us” package, designed for only 2-4 people!
• Fêtes with flair: From your bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch, a cruise is a great way to make any event feel extraordinary! And no matter what type of affair you’re hosting, you’ll receive the same dedicated attention and support from Hornblower’s staff.
50% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Wedding packages start at $50/person and prices vary depending on the guest count, spaces reserved, and the day and time of the event. Tax, alcohol and a 25% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Year-round, daily, anytime.