Cortlandt Manor Wedding Venue
1060 Oregon Road
Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Things that make Hollow Brook Golf Club a charming country wedding venue:
• The setting is serene: This historic private club sits atop a knoll overlooking the green rolling golf course with a mountain in the distance.
• You’ll find an appealing blend of classic and contemporary elements: The Adirondack lodge-style clubhouse boasts black iron chandeliers hanging from a high-vaulted ceiling, and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that open to create an indoor/outdoor feeling.
• It’s a venue for all seasons: In spring, summer and early fall, the cocktail hour is held on the covered veranda adjacent to the banquet room, offering breathtaking views of the landscape. During colder months, the clubhouse dining room with its stone fireplace is available.
• Wedding packages and menus can be customized: Whether you’re planning a simple celebration or a lavish affair, they have options for every budget and every palate, from a 3-course plated dinner to a BBQ or Middle Eastern buffet with a variety of stations.
• Local accommodations and attractions abound: There are many hotels, inns and B&Bs nearby to make your out-of-town guests feel right at home. And they’ll have plenty to do in their free time with day spas, national parks and, of course, the golf course for their entertainment pleasure. Even a visit to Manhattan is just an hour away!
A $2,500 deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The ceremony fee is $1,250. Wedding packages start at $125/person which includes an open bar. Custom catering packages for larger and smaller budgets are available. Tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Alternate Info: Hollowbrook Golf Club