Lake Placid Wedding Venue
2384 Saranac Avenue
Lake Placid, New York 12946
Here are just a few reasons why this mountain wedding venue will win you over:
• The natural beauty of the majestic Adirondacks and Lake Placid create an irresistible setting.
• Their on-site wedding planners will help you with every aspect of your celebration, from selecting the perfect décor and flowers to choosing the menu and wedding cake.
• Catering packages offer many extras, like a chilled bottle of champagne on your wedding night and deluxe overnight accommodations for the bride and groom.
• Year-round fun abounds: In the summer there’s boating, fishing, horseback riding, swimming, golf and hiking to name just a few activities, and in winter you can ski, snowboard and go for a dogsled ride. And don’t forget about their spa, where pampering is the main pastime!
• There are accommodations to suit every taste—and many are pet-friendly. Spacious guest rooms feature natural wood, earth tones and a walk-in moss rock shower. For a real treat, reserve an exclusive Waterfont Collection suite, which gives you direct lakefront access and mountain and water views.
A deposit is required to reserve your date. Ceremony fees are $700 for lakefront or $600 for indoors. Extended hours for reception are available at $500/hour. Meals start at $78/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: High Peeks Resort