New York Wedding Venue
2 Lexington Avenue
New York, New York 10010
• It’s an oasis above the city: The Gramercy Terrace, located on the 18th floor, features interior salons full of 20th-century art plus lush exterior gardens that wrap around the rooftop. Gorgeous views of Manhattan are the backdrop for your fête.
• The Penthouse is perfect for rehearsal dinners: An original Stanford White fireplace and rare items from all over the world create a warm, inviting ambiance. The space also affords a view of the historic Gramercy Park.
• Your taste buds will thank you: The delectable and sophisticated cuisine crafted by Chef Jeff Seizer can be customized to fit your preferences. For fun, treat your guests to add-ons like a sushi bar or a gelato table.
• You won’t have to go it alone: A professional Special Events team is there to help plan and choreograph every detail of your day (or weekend!), from bridal shower to post-wedding brunch.
• Everyone can celebrate their love: The “GLAAD You’re Here” package for same-sex spouses comes with a private champagne tour of the hotel’s art collection, candlelit rose petal turndown service, and an in-room intimacy kit. Ooh la la!
Brunch menus start at $120/person. Various reception stations are available, prices range $15–45/person. Tax, alcohol and 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.