Farmingdale, New York 11735
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Carlyle On The Green on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
Things that make Carlyle on the Green stand out:
- A classic setting and breathtaking scenery: Carlyle on the Green’s meticulously restored English Manor boasts alabaster chandeliers, vaulted ceilings, Persian rugs and a marble fireplace. It also provides a panoramic view of the picturesque gardens and rolling hills of the legendary Bethpage Black golf course.
- An amazing culinary experience: From passed hors d’oeuvres to lavish buffets and elegant seated receptions, the venue’s award-winning cuisine is renowned for its expert preparation and consistently high quality. Their master chefs cater to your requests and special needs (kosher and glatt kosher catering is available).
- Nearby attractions to entertain your guests: Carlyle on the Green is 40 minutes away from New York City. It’s also surrounded by 1,500 acres of park that includes five golf courses, tennis facilities, biking trails, horseback riding and picnic grounds.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 350
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 500
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 500
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $5,000 deposit is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 14 days prior to the event. Wedding packages start at $125/person. Tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsGolf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Alternate Info: oyster bay nassau county